Through Sunday, January 1
Make the museum part of your traditions and discover treasures at every turn. Enjoy art, food, and shopping that will make you feel warm all over.
- Special Holiday Hours: We’ll be open every day from Monday, December 26, through Sunday, January 1.
- Art Kids: Family offerings—from art-making to gallery tours—will spark creativity in children of all ages.
- Holiday Shopping: Find gifts to surprise and delight, including work by more than 90 local artisans in all three of our museum stores. Plus, shop our Matisse in the 1930s exhibition store on-site or online for exclusive designs not found anywhere else. Sign up to be notified about secret sales and offers via email and text messages and receive 10% off your order. Members receive free US shipping with orders over $50.
- A Taste of the Season: Enjoy holiday brunch and more from Constellation Culinary Group. Members save 10%.
- Gift Tickets: Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer? Gift tickets grant museum access for two consecutive days and are valid for one year from purchase date. Matisse and the 1930s gift tickets are also available.
- Gift Memberships: Use promo code MGIFTWFB to save 10% through December 31.
Things to Know
- Kids 18 and under are always free.
- Your ticket includes two consecutive days at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum.
- Relax and unwind at one of our four eateries, all operated by Constellation Culinary Group.
- Help us make the museum a safe and enjoyable place for all by reviewing our Tips & Policies.
- Guided tours offered daily. Free with museum admission.