Self-Guided Visits (15 or more guests)
Thursday–Sunday, 10:30 a.m. & 2:30 p.m.Experience our iconic building with new spaces designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of exploring on your own, with shopping and dining options to complete your visit.
|Seniors (65 & over)||$21|
|Students (with valid ID)||$12|
|Youths (18 & under)||Free|
Guided Group Tours (6–20 guests)
Thursday–Sunday starting January 6Enjoy guided tours about the collection or special exhibitions.
Themed Collection Tours
Highlights of the MuseumPerfect for the first-time visitor, this tour provides an overview of some of the museum’s most renowned treasures.
Early American Art, 1650 to 1850Go on a guided tour of our new galleries of Early American art. Discover how Philadelphia became the young nation’s cultural capital, and learn how Black, Indigenous, and Latin American artists contributed to the development of American art.
Impressionism and BeyondSee some of the greatest Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art in the world, featuring masterworks by artists such as Claude Monet, Camille Pissarro, Vincent van Gogh, and Paul Cézanne.
|Seniors (65 & over)||$31|
|Students (with valid ID)||$22|
|Youths (18 & under)||$8|
Private Guided Tours (up to 5 guests)
Thursday–SundayBook a private tour for you and four guests. Offered Thursday–Sunday, subject to availability. Tour must be booked in advance online.
|Themed Tours||$140 ($112 members)|
|Exhibition Tours||$155 ($124 members)|
Things to Know
What is included when I book a guided tour?
- Price includes general admission to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rodin Museum for two consecutive days. After your guided collection or exhibition tour in the main building, head down the Parkway and explore on your own at the Rodin Museum. Present your tickets for same-day or next-day admission. No reservations required.
Group Visit Policies & Tips
When you book a self-guided experience
- If you do not see a slot for your desired time or group size, it is not available. Please check for other options.
- Two groups of 15–25 individuals per entry block permitted.
- If your group is larger than 50, reserve more than one time slot. If both time slots are unavailable, kindly check other possible days or times.
- Although groups are permitted to enter together, we ask they break into smaller units (ideally 5 people) while traveling through the museum.
- If you have accessibility needs, please contact AccessProg@philamuseum.org.
- Foreign-language guided tours are not available but an audio guide of museum highlights is available in seven languages at any Visitor Services Desk.
When you arrive at the museum
- Self-guided groups: Enter the museum’s North Entrance, located just off the intersection of 25th Street and Kelly Drive. Bus drop-off zones are located here. Have your tickets ready to be scanned at our access point.
- Guided group tours: Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour; this will ensure your tour starts on time. Enter the museum’s West Entrance, and head to the East Lobby to meet your tour guide.
View museum map & guide
- Accessible entrances and elevators are available.
View accessibility services
- Bus tours: There is no holding zone for busses. Alternate bus parking available at Sedgley Drive. (Directions: Drop passengers off outside the North Entrance. At the traffic light, turn left onto Kelly Drive. At second traffic light, turn right onto Sedgley Drive.)
As we build back museum operations, we are offering limited in-person classes and virtual lessons for school groups. Please fill out the request form for your desired program, linked below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.