Enjoy everything the Museum has to offer—at your own pace and price every Wednesday night. Admission is Pay What You Wish from 5:00 to 8:45 p.m.
- Relax. Dhyana Yoga offers two classes per week.
- Refresh. The Balcony Café is open late, serving fresh snacks, coffee and tea, and wine and beer.
- Get inspired. Explore the collection in a casual and playful atmosphere.
Pay What You Wish on Wednesday Nights
First come, first served; space is limited. Free tickets available Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m at any Visitor Services Desk.
Practice your poses with Dhyana Yoga. Class size varies.Museum admission on Wednesday nights is Pay What You Wish.
Online pricing: $20 ($18 members); Day-of pricing: $25 ($22.50 members)
Museum admission not included
Join us in transforming the Museum’s Great Stair Hall into an Oktoberfest Beer Garden. Enjoy local craft brews and specially priced flights paired with festive foods.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Trick-or-treat through the galleries and get some more mileage out of your Halloween costume. Haunt the Balcony Studio to create spooky prints under Alexander Calder’s Ghost mobile, or watch pumpkin carver Betsy Coe make jack-o’-lanterns inspired by artwork in the collection.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sip while you sketch with Philly artist Lauren Cat West. Drawing materials provided, drinks available for purchase at the bar. All levels welcome.
Play Labyrinth with friends and other visitors on Wednesday nights in November.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Museum admission is Pay What You Wish after 5:00 p.m.
Join us for festive treats and music by York Street Hustle leading up to the 6:00 p.m. countdown. Warm (and adult) beverages and a live choir continue the celebration inside.