- Show your creative side with Make Stuff, a drop-in art-making workshop.
- Practice your poses during weekly yoga sessions with Dhyana Yoga.
- Gameplay: We supply the games and instructions, you do the rest.
Wednesday Nights are generously funded by the William Penn Foundation
$45 ($40 for Members) includes General Admission
The intimate, 90-minute classes will offer participants first-hand tutorials on global cuisine. Executive Chef Gerald Drummond, accompanied by guest chefs from the Stephen Starr restaurant group, will lead the demonstrations for each class and assistant chefs will be on hand to offer extra attention and to help with techniques. Each participant will sample the food created during the class and will received recipes for all dishes, as well as a special parting gift.
- Summer Grilling
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- French Wine
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Chicken Liver Pate: Prometheus’s Party Fowl
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Holiday Feast
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Holiday Treats and Sweets
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Channel your inner Impressionist with an art party in the Museum's sculpture garden. Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School returns with live models and drawing inspired by the exhibition Discovering the Impressionists: Paul Durand-Ruel and the New Painting. Enjoy lawn games, French-themed music, and food trucks with your friends and family. Bring a blanket!
Starts at 7:15 p.m.
Join us for a casual gallery conversation with contemporary artist Anthony Campuzano as he discusses his newly installed artwork, Forecast.
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Enjoy an evening of stories about building personal and museum collections. Hear from curators about several unique and superb collections in the galleries. Meet Philadelphia-based collectors, and learn about the beloved objects they have acquired over the years.
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
In the spirit of collecting, First Person Arts storytellers share personal stories on the theme of "Obsession," backed by members of the improvisational classical music group Murmuration. And, if you’re game, there will be time for five audience storytellers to share their own tales of "obsession."