Events and ActivitiesYou may register for programs that take place at Mount Pleasant and Cedar Grove in person at the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s Visitor Services desks. Or to register by phone, call 215-235-7469. A nonrefundable service charge for each space reserved is added to all phone orders (members $2.50, nonmembers $3). There is no service charge for reservations made in the Museum.
$38 ($30 member). Free for Museum Circle members ($500+) and above.
Enjoy the festive tradition of visiting the Fairmount Park historic houses at holiday time, when each takes a unique approach to yuletide adornments. Each guided trolley includes a stop in three of the six houses (Cedar Grove, Laurel Hill, Lemon Hill, Mount Pleasant, Strawberry Mansion, and Woodford); the morning and afternoon tours are of different houses. Make a whole day of it to see all six!
- Thursday, December 10, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 11, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 13, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
$44 ($35 members)
Board the trolley from the Museum with playful characters from Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol. They will guide you through Mount Pleasant, Cedar Grove, and Lemon Hill in Fairmount Park.Tours start every 30 minutes beginning at 5:30 p.m.; last tour begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 18, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Public $38; Members $30
Discover true stories of freedom and slavery at Mount Pleasant, Belmont, and Strawberry Mansion.
For more information, please contact Visitor Services by phone at 215-763-8100 or by e-mail at .