$45 ($40 for Members) includes General Admission
The intimate, 90-minute classes will offer participants first-hand tutorials on global cuisine. Executive Chef Gerald Drummond, accompanied by guest chefs from the Stephen Starr restaurant group, will lead the demonstrations for each class and assistant chefs will be on hand to offer extra attention and to help with techniques. Each participant will sample the food created during the class and will received recipes for all dishes, as well as a special parting gift.
- Wine Tasting and Pairing
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Summer Grilling
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- All About Beer
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Best of STARR
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Loose Leaf Artisan Tea Tasting
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Holiday Treats and Sweets
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Visitor Services by phone at 215-763-8100 or by e-mail at .