The Philadelphia Museum of Art is sharing American art with eight partner museums across Pennsylvania as part of the Art Bridges Cohort Program, which expands access to outstanding works of American art nationwide. This multi-institutional partnership produces a series of collaboratively curated American art exhibitions designed to engage local communities in innovative ways.
Philadelphia Museum of Art Cohort:
- Allentown Art Museum
- Demuth Foundation and Museum, Lancaster
- Erie Art Museum
- James A. Michener Art Museum, Doylestown
- Palmer Museum of Art, Penn State University, University Park
- Reading Public Museum
- The Trout Gallery, Dickinson College, Carlisle
- The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Greensburg
Exhibitions are broad-ranging and include works created by some of Pennsylvania’s most acclaimed artists, including Charles Demuth, Horace Pippin, and Charles Sheeler. The program also fosters professional development exchanges between museum partners.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
This multi-year, multi-institutional partnership formed by the Philadelphia Museum of Art is made possible by the Art Bridges Cohort Program.