- Show your creative side with Make Stuff, a drop-in art-making workshop.
- Practice your poses during weekly yoga sessions with Dhyana Yoga.
- Gameplay: We supply the games and instructions, you do the rest.
Wednesday Nights are generously funded by the William Penn Foundation
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Be an artist for a day. Draw inspiration from the artwork on view and let your imagination run wild. Paper and pencils are provided.
$45 ($40 for Members) includes General Admission
The intimate, 90-minute classes will offer participants first-hand tutorials on global cuisine. Executive Chef Gerald Drummond, accompanied by guest chefs from the Stephen Starr restaurant group, will lead the demonstrations for each class and assistant chefs will be on hand to offer extra attention and to help with techniques. Each participant will sample the food created during the class and will received recipes for all dishes, as well as a special parting gift.
- Wine Tasting and Pairing
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Summer Grilling
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- All About Beer
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Best of STARR
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Loose Leaf Artisan Tea Tasting
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Holiday Treats and Sweets
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Rocha Dance Theater celebrates the exhibition Dance: Movement, Rhythm, Spectacle with an in-gallery performance. Based in Brooklyn, this innovative dance company interprets modern, jazz, ballet, and hip-hop dance genres using a bold and unique language of dance theater. The program begins with a curatorial tour of the exhibition.
5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Channel your inner Impressionist with an art party in the Museum's sculpture garden. Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School returns with live models and drawing inspired by the exhibition Discovering the Impressionists: Paul Durand-Ruel and the New Painting. Enjoy lawn games, French-themed music, and food trucks with your friends and family. Bring a blanket!