- Wheelchairs are available at the entrances.
- Works of art are moved off view and full galleries are closed periodically for a variety of reasons. Please inquire at a Visitor Services Desk upon your arrival to the Museum for information on specific works of art or gallery closures.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the Museum’s main building, the Perelman Building, and the Rodin Museum.
In order to protect the works of art and create a safe environment for all patrons, please observe the following Museum policies:
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the galleries.
- Backpacks and large bags must be checked. Smaller bags may be carried on one shoulder or handheld.
- Coats and small umbrellas may be carried into the galleries. Large umbrellas must be checked.
- Possession of dangerous materials, including firearms, is not permitted.
- Please be mindful of others when using your cell phone.
- Please do not sit or step on platforms or ledges.
- Strollers are not permitted in special exhibition galleries, and the Museum reserves the right to exclude strollers from any gallery for safety reasons. Child carriers strapped to a person's back are not permitted.
- Lecturing is permitted by advance agreement only; please call (215) 684-7605.
- Handheld cameras without flash or tripod may be used in the permanent collection galleries.
- Photographs cannot be commercially published, sold, reproduced, transferred or distributed.
- All photography in exhibition galleries or of works of art on loan is prohibited.
- The use of pens is prohibited in all galleries; only pencils may be used for taking notes or sketching in the permanent collection galleries.
- Sketchbooks are not to exceed 18 x 24 inches.
- All sketching in exhibition galleries or of works of art on loan is prohibited.
For more information, please contact Visitor Services by phone at (215) 763-8100 or by e-mail at .