|Photocopy Fees (per page)|
|Photocopies, self-service (Library only)
|Copies from microforms, self-service (Library only)
|Photocopies, made by staff (Library and Archives)
|Color photocopies, made by staff (Library and Archives)
|Postage and Handling Fees|
|Within United States
Information about photocopies, postage and handling
- Self-service photocopies cost 25 cents per page. Researchers can also make their own copies on the microfilm reader/printer for the same amount. Receipts are available upon request.
- Photocopies made by staff cost 50 cents a page. This applies to Library materials copied for off-site users and all archival collections. Color photocopies can be made by staff and cost $3.00.
- Permission to photocopy archival materials must be given by the Archivist; a staff member will do the photocopying as time permits.
- Researchers requesting large amounts of copies (over 50) will be accommodated by staff as time permits.
- Please allow 6–8 weeks for large orders to be completed and shipped.
- A postage and handling fee will be charged for sending copies by mail to researchers. Invoices will be enclosed with the shipment for this charge and others that may apply.
- The preferred payment for copies is by cash or check in US dollars.
- Photographs, color transparencies, and other reproduction options may be arranged through the Museum’s Rights and Reproductions department. For more information, please contact the Rights and Reproduction department at (215) 684-7902 or at: .