Create your own Valentine cards and learn about printmaking at the seventh annual Print Love-In, the Fleisher Art Memorial’s Valentine’s Day printmaking workshop. The Print Love-In will be held from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 4, 2007 at Fleisher’s Center for Works on Paper, 705 Christian Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147. Cost of participation, including all materials, is $10 per person or $20 for a family of four. Reservations are recommended, and can be made now by calling (215) 922-3456 ext 330.
Learn about relief, silkscreen, collograph, letterpress, and lithography printing all in one place. Artists/printmakers will be on hand to help the public create cards from a variety of Valentine images designed by a wide range of Philadelphia artists.
Attendees can take a break from printing to participate in a raffle to win sets of original fine art Valentine cards by participating artists!
Print Love-In 2007 is organized and sponsored by the Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial. Thank you for generous in-kind contributions from Anthony’s, A.C. Moore, DiBruno Brothers Pronto, The Fabric Workshop and Museum, Philadelphia Water Department, Taws, Whole Foods, Utrecht, and Xpedx. Thank you for contributions and participation from artists: Christine Blair, Caitlin Butler, Nicole Dul, Elaine Erne, Megan Fentzloff, Kim Gavin, Rebecca Gilbert, Kathryn McFadden, Miriam Singer, Joe Speight, and Marlise Tkaczuk.
- Print Love-In is the 7th Annual Valentine’s Day printmaking workshop sponsored and hosted by the Fleisher Art Memorial
- Sunday, February 4, 2007 from 2:00 to 5:00 pm
- Ages 5 and up
- The Center for Works on Paper at Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial, 705 Christian Street, Philadelphia, free parking.
- $10 per person, $20 for a family of four
- For reservations, call (215) 922-3456 ext. 330
- IN CASE OF SNOW, the event will be held on Sunday, February 11, 2007, 2:00 to 5:00 pm
- For more information on the Fleisher Art Memorial, visit www.fleisher.org