9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Arrive fashionably early and enjoy a crowd-free tour of Little Ladies: Victorian Fashion Dolls and the Feminine Ideal led by exhibition curator Kristina Haugland, the Le Vine Associate Curator of Costume and Textiles.
Discover our collection of arms and armor including swords, shields, and equestrian equipment.
- Friday, January 25, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Friday, February 8, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Sunday, February 17, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Take a curator-led tour of Dieter Rams: Principled Design.
Free for Members
Enjoy a first look at these galleries reimagined with never-before-seen objects from our collection. Bring guests for only $10 each.
- Friday, February 1, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Discover hidden stories behind the Museum’s rich holdings, from our beginnings to the transition into the new millennium.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Start off a romantic Valentine’s Day evening at the Rodin Museum, with in-gallery guides and later hours just for members and their special guests.Offered in conjunction with the new installation at the Rodin Museum, Rethinking the Modern Monument
Explore the exhibition Fabulous Fashion: From Dior’s New Look to Now and experience the drama and glamour of some of the most creative feminine fashions ever designed.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, January 27, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, February 10, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, February 23, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Hear how Rodin shaped modern sculpture through his new approaches to the form and function of monuments with Alexander Kauffman, the Andrew W. Mellon–Anne d’Harnoncourt Postdoctoral Curatorial Fellow.Offered in conjunction with the new installation at the Rodin Museum, Rethinking the Modern Monument
Young Friends Events & ProgramsThrough a broad range of special events and educational activities organized around the Museum’s world-famous collections, the Young Friends provide a forum for increased appreciation of the arts.
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Take a tour through the galleries with Pennsylvania Ballet dancers before enjoying free drinks with the Young Friends of the Ballet.
Associates and Chairman’s CouncilThrough unique and diverse events and exclusive access to Museum experts, Associates and Chairman's Council members witness firsthand how their support positively impacts the art, the people, and the programs of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
By invitation only
Free reservation required
Associate Sponsors and above are invited to join Museum curators for a discussion on feminism and social activism in art.